Mammoth 10 Year Warranty
Mammoth Sport Mattresses are built to last. That’s why we offer a 10-Year warranty. The warranty is free of charge and in addition to your standard rights given to you by the law.
The Warranty is subject to the terms set out below.
What is covered?
Your mattress is covered for defects in the materials and workmanship of the product that has at all times only been used in normal domestic use and as long you have followed the mattress care guide supplied with the product, and available to view here.
This may include:
- Stitching coming apart.
- Visible indentation or sag greater than that stated in the care guide, as long as that indentation is not a result of improper use, or has not had an adequately supportive base. See care guide.
- Physical flaws in the mattress, causing the foam material to split or crack under normal use, which is not due to mishandling.
- Manufacturing defects in the fabric of the mattress cover. In these instances, a new cover will be supplied rather than a new mattress.
- Damage caused during delivery. This must be reported immediately.
A copy of your order confirmation must be kept as your proof of purchase. If you need to make a claim, you’ll need to produce the order confirmation. Without it, we reserve the right to reject claims under this warranty.
This warranty is not transferable in the event of resale and is only valid for the original purchaser.
What is NOT covered?
Unless the damage to your mattress is covered by one of the above categories, it is not covered by our warranty.
Below is an extensive, but not exhaustive, list of things that are not covered:
- Damage sustained due to improper use on a bedstead. Mattresses used on unsuitable bases will not be protected under the terms of this warranty.
- The natural settlement of fillings.
- Mattresses that have not been looked after and cleaned according to the care instructions supplied on the product.
- A customer’s change of heart about the comfort of a mattress outside of the 100-night comfort trial.
- Use of the mattress other than in a normal domestic setting.
- Burns, cuts, tears, staining or liquid damage sustained as a result of carelessness.
- Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- If you buy a Mammoth Sport and the mattress cover is defective, we will replace the cover rather than the whole mattress.
- Any mattress not opened within one month of the date of delivery.
- Any mattress sold as second hand rather than brand new.
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting the Mammoth Sport team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress.
When does the warranty start?
The warranty starts from the date your mattress is delivered and covers your mattress for ten years from that date.
What should you do if you think you have a claim under the warranty?
If you think there is a defect which should be covered by this warranty, get in touch with the Mammoth Sport team who will help you with the following steps:
- Provide a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.
- Provide a description of the defect.
- Supply photographs of the whole sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Provision of photographs will ensure the swiftest path to the replacement of your mattress.
- Once all this evidence is provided, our team will decide whether your mattress is covered by the warranty and whether Mammoth will pay for the return shipping and any necessary testing (which may involve sending a technician to your property). These costs may need to be covered by the owner of the mattress. But in the event of a successful claim these costs will be reimbursed to you upon proof of your expenses.
- Arrangements will be made to collect your mattress. In the case of a replacement mattress cover, arrangements will be made to deliver the replacement to you.
What happens next?
Once we receive all your evidence (including the mattress in some cases), the Mammoth team will examine the defects and the products in question. At this point we will decide at our own discretion if your claim is covered by the warranty.
If we determine in your favour, we will:
- Use our discretion about replacing or repairing the defective mattress at our cost.
- Deliver the repaired or replaced mattress to you at our cost. Delivery is only possible in the country to which the original order was delivered.
- Reimburse you for any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to provision of adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred).
- If we determine that your claim is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you if you want us to return the mattress to you (at your cost) or dispose of the mattress (at our cost). If we do not hear from you within 30 days we’ll dispose of the mattress (at our cost).
What warranty applies to a replaced or repaired mattress?
The same warranty applies to the replaced or repaired mattress – ie 10 years from the date of delivery of the original mattress.
What if I only want a refund?
This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
Who operates this warranty and where should you send the mattress and other items you have to provide to claim on the warranty?
The warranty is operated by:
Mammoth Sport Ltd
Cobalt Business Exchange
Cobalt Park Way
Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim. We cannot take into account any other channels for a valid warranty claim.