Please note: due to the nature of the current situation, all guidelines and delivery estimates are subject to change.
On the 23rd March the Government implemented serious restrictions on movement within the UK, which has forced many retailers around the UK to suspend trading temporarily. These steps are entirely necessary and in the best interest of us all as the Coronavirus continues to spread. During these unprecedented times our service and supply chain are experiencing some disruption and we currently anticipate deliveries to be made within 28 days of purchase.
In order to fulfil all online orders safely across the UK, our trusted couriers have given us assurances that they have implemented the following important changes to delivery:
- All distribution and delivery staff are being monitored for signs of infection at the start of each shift to maintain employee and customer safety.
- Delivery teams are supplied with anti-bacterial hand wipes.
Signatures will not be requested upon receipt of items. Names will be taken by delivery teams instead.
- Deliveries will not be delivered to a room of choice. Instead they will be left at the door and teams will stand at least 2 metres away. This allows customers to accept delivery in adherence with social distancing restrictions.
- While special delivery items will still be prioritised, existing guarantees on 1pm deliveries may not be met.
- The collection of used items is unfortunately suspended until further notice.
- Delivery teams will not deliver to anyone confirmed as self-isolating with known symptoms.
- Delivery teams have been allocated face masks as a measure to provide comfort to customers and employees.
As the situation is changing daily, we will make every effort to update our terms as they evolve.
Everyone at Mammoth thanks you for your support and understanding during this time and we are committed to ensuring that customers can continue to order our products. This will enable you to enjoy the many benefits of improved sleep at a time when we should all be making health and wellbeing our top priority.